Geek Nymph
     The ramblings of a self-confessed geek (and proud of it!)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I didn't see this one coming...


Geez, I haven't done an entry yet on my laptop, Cozy (Sony Vaio S460P), and I have found several dead pixels already. Yes! Several. There are around 7-10 dead pixels bunched up on the bottom right hand corner of my LCD screen. It's somewhat annoying.
I don't have worldwide warranty and I don't think my Dad extended the warranty for the laptop. I hope he still has the receipt because I'm returning this when I get there. That's around June-July 2006. My wappie would still be covered by the warranty by that time.
Annoying.

1 Comments:

  • 4-5 is acceptable AFTER you have paid for it and taken it home. Fire up an email and ask them if you can have it replaced here instead. No harm in trying. :)

    By Blogger mac.n.tux, at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home