Geek Nymph
     The ramblings of a self-confessed geek (and proud of it!)

Saturday, November 05, 2005

What got me into really loving Sony

We've had Sony TV's, camcorders, playstations, phones and other gadgets. They were all nice, but I never really loved them. Sony wasn't always the first choice in buying appliances and gadgets. I never really took notice until I saw Sony Vaios.

The first time I saw a Sony Vaio was at my Dad's home in Texas. He had a Sony Vaio desktop set. I really can't remember which model it was, but when I used the PC, it was
jaw-droppingly amazing.

Fine, the PC could have been cloned (and would have saved a lot of $), but what really amazed me was the screen. I never could believe the quality of the display. It was like something was printed and then placed strategically inside the monitor. The images were bright and sharp. It was even better than our TV at home. At every angle I look, the screen could still be seen clearly. I vowed to get one of my own - it's as if the screen hypnotized me. Years later, I got my own Sony Vaio VGN S460-P.

Sony Vaio's are pretty - but they come with a such hefty price tag. Well, Sony products are of good quality anyway. I think it's well worth it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home