Geek Nymph
     The ramblings of a self-confessed geek (and proud of it!)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

What's new?


From a Slashdot article,
Computer Science Students Outsource Homework.

What's new? Ive seen it happen in our University, gazzilion times already. What's sad is that I contributed to this problem.

The first time I was asked to "help" out on an MP (Machine Problem) for CS 11, I gladly complied. It was for the experience. I found their MP to be challenging, so I did it. Also, mainly because they were my friends.
I did the MP and handed it to them. I can't even remember if I tried to teach them or if they were interested enough to learn.

Makes me wonder if what happened was all my fault? One shifted to another course, and two of them did not graduate on time (but graduated nevertheless, from CS). All of them, I think... hate programming.

Recently I've been asked to create a program for an undergraduate project. I knew what I had to answer.
"Turuan nalang kita."


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home