Geek Nymph
     The ramblings of a self-confessed geek (and proud of it!)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

There are geek girls too, you know?

It's a pretty, pretty tote. Not just any tote, it's a laptop tote! I fell in love with this when I saw it a year or two ago at thinkgeek. It's pretty and stylish with a dash of pink.
As I sometimes commute, I need a bag that doesn't look like a laptop bag. (Hello! It's like asking for trouble) This one is perfect, it just looks like a normal girly-bag.


When you buy this, you have something for yourself, and at the same time you donate 10% to a breast cancer foundation.
What girl would not love to buy this?


Oh, don't get me wrong. I love my current laptop bag.
Oh, make that bags.

But hey, I'm a girl. Bags are our
thing.

Hmmm... now, where do I find trendy geeky shoes?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home