Geek Nymph
     The ramblings of a self-confessed geek (and proud of it!)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

No live webcast? Even a podcast?


I'm not so sure, but according to the sites I have googled, there will be no live webcast or podcast of the
Macworld Expo 2006 keynote. I wonder why that is the case?

In any case, there are text updates here and here.

I wonder why I'm so excited I can't wait until tomorrow to get the news?
Quite possibly because my Ozzie, Joee and I have been waiting for this since the other day. We were mistaken, we thought the keynote was yesterday. Well... that only heightens the excitement of wanting to know what that
"and another thing..." thing is.

"The keynote is due to start in 38 minutes.", says Macrumors.
Yeah, I know
they and they so politely asked not to refresh the browser every so often, but I can't help myself. (Yes, I know it refreshes automatically. But seriously... what geek can wait 3 mins?)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home